Dec 11, 2006

Bukit Tabur

Monday morning was a holiday for Selangor state. I went to Bukit Tabur again with Choong, John, SB, SB's brother and cousin. I fetched SB at 6.50am and then met Choong, SB's brother and cousin at the Caltex petrol station near the Kepong LDP tol. John (my colleague) was waiting at the Gombak Projet petrol station. We met him there and then Choong led us to the entry point of Bukit Tabur. This was my third visit there. On my earlier visits I used the middle link II from Puchong but I found that using the Kepong way was much shorter. We took only 20 minutes or so to reach the entrance point from the Kepong LDP.

We started at 8am. My left leg was still a little painful. Because of this, I found it hard to maintain my stability when crossing the stream. The current was very fast and I was anxious so I just fell and twisted my left ankle. I was still able to walk and continued on so as not to upset the others. The weather was good and the scenery was wonderful. The mist at the top was beautiful and when it cleared we could see KL clearly. Everybody's fitness level was fantastic. We took about 1 hour 20 minutes to reach the top of Bukit Tabur. The excursion ended at about 11.20am.

Let see the photos I took a long the way.





No comments: