Nov 23, 2007

Age is just a number






Is age the factor for people not to do exercise, well I do hear from friends telling me that ‘aiyaaa old already lah ’.
Well too prove them that age is just a number , 2 person whom I met last for dinner, Francis and Teresa last week for dinner and just ask how old are they ?
Answer is, grandparents already la, that's their answer and yet still running as long their body can carry them.

Francis, 72yrs of age, just completed the New York Marathon on Nov. 4 and proudly show me the finisher medal and will be running 21km in SIM '07. Early this year, he ran the KLIM 42km and next year he will continue to run at least 2 marathons.

Teresa, 66yrs of age and started running at the age of 60 and will be running the 42km in the SIM ’07. She told me, due health reason she took up running 7 yrs ago and didn't regret the move that she took and able to meet new friends young and seniors.
So is age the factor, the answer in NO, said these two.
Wow, look like I have 2 decades to catch up with both of them, and hope that I still can continue running or do things to keep me active.
At these age, most of them will be retiring, to Francis and Teresa, keep on going on what you have been doing and I am glad to have met both of you.


So guys, hope that these two runners will give you the inspiration for the coming SIM '07.

P3 signing off.

No comments: