Nov 9, 2007

Powerman Race Lumut Nov 11


This Sunday nov 11…Lumut Powerman Race will start from Manjung Sports Complex. The KL Penguins Group will be there and the duathletes are Ngae, Eric, Wei Kong, Pathma, Siok Bee and of course me… P3…not forgetting team manager Vivian…

We will be leaving KL tomorrow(Sat) via the coastal road at 8am and will meet up with Siok Bee and Wendy at Kuala Selangor and head to Manjung which is 10km before lumut.

Place we are staying - Leadview Hotel…

After months of preparation for this event.. this is the day… Ngae and Siok Bee are eyeing to be in top 5… whilst for me .. as long I finish with the qualifying time I ok..

The last few days, I haven’t do much running but more to cycling in view of my right knee.

Ngae and Eric were hibernating yesterday, mentally preparing themselves.

Wei Kong and Pathma will be meeting us at Manjung as both of them are coming from their hometown and since its Deepavali yesterday, they balik kampong.

So stay tune on Monday for the results….

P3 signing off


Me, Pathma,Wei Kong, Ngae, Siok B and Eric
























No comments: