Jan 15, 2008

Boring day

On Friday after work, I felt a bit bad because hadn't exercised for 5 days,the reason being there was still some pain in my left heel. Anyway I decided to go to the gym. I arrived at the gym center, just in time for the next body combat class. Although I joined the gym, I had never joined in their group exercise. So I decided to give it a try. I saw a guy who looked a bit clumsy because I saw he had a lot of fat and he definitely wasn't muscular! He went to the stage and adjusted the music. This made me think, "This can't be the instructor for the body combat. How is he going to jump, kick and punch? He must be just the helper for the sound system."
After a while I saw him pick up the microphone. Oh oo!! He is the body combat instructor… ok let see how he fares.

This was my first session for the body combat class at this gym… the music started, the instructor showed us some simple punches, kicks and jumps. I just did what I could. I felt so embarrassed "PAI SEH" because I was always turning to the wrong side and using the wrong leg and hand to kick and punch.

At the end of the session (Wow!) I realised that the 'clumsy' instructor could jump, kick and punch very well. But I still think the instructor should try to get rid of some of his body fat and build some muscle. Then he will look very good and won't give people a poor impression. I did not sweat much after all the kicks and punches so I went to the tread mill and worked out for another 15 minutes.

Now I feel better. At least I did something for my body.

No comments: