Mar 17, 2008

Tapering week for KLIM '08

Yup... this weekend is the last week for tapering to KLIM '08, but most of us won't be around.

Siok B, Siok Leng, Yeoh, Lee and Yap will be off to Weh Island while me will be arriving from Dabong Kelantan at 7.10am as I be hiking Gng Beirut and Jelawang Waterfall on Mar 19 ie this wednesday.

At todate, Vivian belum beranak.. overdue by a week.... hmmm Eric very kancong lah...

The Orange run I have registered for most of you, its on April 13 at the curve.

RMAF run is back... be sure to take part as the starting point is from the runaway... and the route is very hilly.. good training for those taking part in the Sundown.

Hmmm how about PD half.. and is back... wow there's number of runs lah particularly every week after KLIM '08.

If u want to eat Klang Bak Kut Teh.. there's Klang Pacer run but its clash with Bidor...

Last but not least be happy ya...

P3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.