Apr 8, 2008

HK 65km run by Mohan

On March 30, Mohan did KLIM 42km the following week he off to HK and ran 65km..
below his cerita....


Dear Kawan kawan....

Just came back from the HK 65km run.... (or should I say 'attempted run' in my case...).
Route was tough, road & off road, some slopes very steep - makes our 'hockey stadium' stretch rather easy...
Cut off time was 10hrs.
No marshalls along route, only at check points - got to just look out for "blue dots" painted along the route.....

I managed to do only about 45km of the 65km route....
This run is really a good eye opener, for me.... did my post-mortem... know my mistakes, hope to come back a
stronger runner....
Ego bruised, but not dented.... I will certainly attempt it again next year.

Our good friend Seow Ping, finished the whole course in 9hr+, congratulations to her for well deserved win.
Wonder woman cam in "cramp-free", smiling and of course happy with her performance. No doubt at all that she has matured
from a treadmill runner, to a marathoner, and now an "ultra-marathoner".....!
Well done, we are proud of you, and I am sure that Tai would be most happy that he bet on the right champion....

Till we meet this weekend, take care and have a great week ahead.

Greeting from Singapore
mohan

No comments: