Jul 31, 2008

Mt KK - Via Ferrata - April 29 - May 3, 2009











Pixs are taken from Mountain Torq

This saturday will be hiking to Gng Nuang and up to Camp pacat, its part of the training that i organised for the climbers who will be joining me for the Mt KK climb on Aug 28 - 31.
Last Friday I sent an email to the group and ask who are keen to join me for next yr Mt KK challenge via ferrata where at the low's peak will be going down by ropes instead of the normal route. (Those who want to overcome heights, this is the adventure shd not be missed)
I was intending at first to take only 14 climbers but the response have been overwhelming now got 21 ppl who are keen to join me.
The dates April 29 - May 3, 2009. Tho' its next yr but to book accomodation at Laban rata have to be 6mths ahead.
The cost will be finalised when i back from KK end of Aug. as i need to discuss with the Mountain Torq on the cost.
Detail of the Mt KK via Ferrata will be posted later.
P3

No comments: