Sep 3, 2008

Mt KK Aug 28 - 31, 2008 - Injured


Rescue Team carry Chris to the National Park

Chris 'tied' up


Park Ranger prepared to carry Chris to National Park

Last Saturday as we were descending from Low's Peak, Chris fell dowm about 10 feet near the 8.5km check point.
I was shocked when he felled as he was in front of me, quickly I ran down and try to revive him as he was unconcious. Richard (guide) came and assist me to bandage his head as the blood was streaming down. He didn't respond for 10 mins and breathing were slow, therefore i have to speak to him until he conscious, once he started to reponse that was a relief.
Rowdy, Richard, Seng Hooi and me carried him to Sayat Sayat, from there its Rowdy and Richard as I have to go back and lead the group back to Laban Rata.
At Laban Rata, Chris was carried down by the rescue team and head to Ranau hospital. At 4.45pm i rec'd a call and informed he was ok and needed 6 stiches.
More pixs and stories will be posted later.
P3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah...first time saw this case...cinya hv to becarefull..lucky he is ok !!

Tey