Mar 7, 2010

Saga Hills - Ampang

Was hiking Saga hills on sat & sun..

Sat was with Yen Erl and her frens who will be joining me for the April Climb ... the hike to the 1st check point is abt 500meters .

This morning i went again on my own and took 1 hrs from Saga to Tmn Cuepacs.. well that my pace.... was checking the route . looking at it .. the training for endurance/speed workout esp AGTB (Awana Genting Trailblazer)

So Guys.. new training place .. after the traning can have good makan there.

KL towerthon is on March 21, total steps 2,058 .. on that day.. Michelle, Ray, Lee, Yap, Pathma, Chey, Ho, Ah Weng, will be taking part in the challenge...

As for me will be just jalan jalan lah... to break my PB of 22 mins susah lah nowadays.. getting 'younger' each year ....

Next week end is the Bareno Run at Bkt Jalil

TQ

No comments: