Feb 23, 2012

My Knee



First my right knee, misalignment.. and need to be align... saw doctor as to do physio.. hmmm so i decided to go for chiropractor to realign my knee.. still going on weekly basis...

then now my left knee,, got a slight tear at the ligament so been limping for the last 10days.. like a wounded horse hhehehehe..

Went to check at UMMC and Dr Pui San confirmed it a tear so need to RICE and rest before start again at a 50% pace.....

In meantime, will do coaching for the cyclist and runners... and sunday my kids at MPSJ stadium..

Today, Keith 11 yr old called me (whom i train at MPSJ for the last 8 months)  and shouted Coach, i won the 200m and 4 x 100m gold for the inter zone and been selected for the MSSS athletic meet... wah leh the joy of him saying thank u thank u...

So keith see u this sunday at the track for the next target ie to represent Selangor Schools...

No comments: