May 14, 2013

Kuala Kangsar Run 2013

Last week end was the Kuala Kangsar Run 2013 in conjunction with the HIs Royal Highness Sultan Azlan Shah Birthday.

Total 3,300 runners took part and weather was clear.

However, a runner collapsed during the run and passed away at the hospital.

It was a shock to me and some of the runners as we had dinner on Saturday night and he was with us.

I was introduce Paulo by Christina as this is their 1st time taking part in the run as also visit Kuala Kangsar.

He was cheerful as we chat, however on Sunday at 3.5km he collapsed and was rush to the hospital, I met Christina at the Hotel carpark and inform me.

My condolences to Paulo family.

On the different notes, my congratulations to Soo and Michelle came in 3rd and 4th in the ladies open and Yip 5th in the Men Open.

To my friends who came and support the run, many thanks ..

Next Run will be the Mizuno Run at Putrajaya which PAC are the technical organizer.

KLP3

No comments: