Jun 8, 2015

Mt Kinabalu Guides

Hi,

Last week been a devastating to the folks at Ranau areas in Sabah of the Earthquake hit.

Let continue our prayers for them at this time.

Mt Kinabalu - Mountain activities will be closed for at least 3 weeks however the National Park is still open for people.

As such, the mountain guides and porter source of income are badly affected.

End of June, I will be going to Mt Kinabalu with some hikers as we have done all the necessary planning. If the mountain is accessible, I will go and hike esle will do alternative plan.

I will be doing a contribution fund drive for the guides who been with me and also to the families of the guides who died during the earthquake.

It will be done on personal capacity where the monies will be distributed to them end of this month.

Timothy from BC Tours will be liaising with the guides and organize small gathering cum dinner when I meet them end of June.


No comments: