Jul 7, 2015

Meet The Malim Gunung & Children Home

It was an emotional time when i met the malim gunung and the children at the Don Vosco Childrens home.

I was there to hand over the funds collected from the group of hikers who join for my charity hike to Mt Kinabalu and also they know the mountain guides

Mt Kinabalu will not be the same as before after the earth quake. Many parts of the mountain were affected due to the landslides.

My opinion will take at least3 -  6 months for Mt Kinabalu to be ready to hike.

I will be going to hike again Mt Kinabalu once it open.

Pixs of the Malim Gunung and the children together with Sister Anne

 With the families of the guides died in the earth quake
 Malim Gunung whom with me since i started hikimg
 Nizam the chief guide


 The late Joseph wife and son
 Don Bosco Children's Home
 Presented ceks to Sister Anne




No comments: