May 7, 2012

May 17 - 20th Mt KK climb

In 2 weeks time, will be my 24th time to Mt KK, just got back from Mt KK last week.

Friends been asking me why i like Mt KK so much, well everytime i hike it difference experience that i gain and meeting new friends.

Told them that I not from a tour company nor making any profit. It just for friends request that i organised but must have at least 14 paxs so that it cost average

It also detox my body and keep me healthy.

From 2012 onwards, if i organized again it will be for charitable.

Last week, collected RM3000 for the homes.

Next week, will be visiting the Children Homes but will contribute in term of daily basic needs, like rice, cooking oil, drinks etc.

Will keep u posted.. so this week there will be no activities on hiking as i be at PJ Dawn Run this sunday.

Cheers

Tony Q

No comments: