May 4, 2012

My 23rd Climb to Mt KK May 1, 2012 - Charity

 Group Pix before the climb to Laban Rata
 RM1 Peak view from the peak
 At the PEak
 Low's PEak
Donkey's Ears 
 8km behind South Peak aka RM1 Peak
 8km - behind on the right is Low's Peak
 Cheque Presentation to Bro Ken
 Group Pixs at Don Bosco Children Home
 Don Bosco Children's Home
 


With Sister Teresa and the Children


This is my 23rd cmlib to Mt KK and this climb i organised is Charity Climb for Don Dosco Children Homes. Many thanks to all the climbers for their contributions to the Homes. 32 of them join me for this charity climb

Bro Ken is 90 years of age and he's from Holland who was the pioneer of the Homes.


We raised RM3000 and some of the climbers personnally gave willingly again when we were at the homes..

GOD BLESS TO ALL OF YOU...


Next Mt KK climb - May 17th -- also charity climb...

4 comments:

some where over the rainbow said...

Hey, I came to your blog and amazed with your experince.
I would like to climb the MT. KK as well.. may I know when will you going to climb again? how can I get myself to join?

Many Thanks.

Kelly

KA said...

Tony!!! after the last trip to KK with you all, felt like going again........

KLPenguin3 said...

Hi Kelly,

You can email me ya.

As next week i leading a grp of 33 pax.

Probably next year i organizing as some climbers from last week would like to go again and bring their friends.

KLPenguin3 said...

Andy,

Come and join next year as some of the gang want to hike again.. will keep you posted..