Dec 8, 2008

Cycling & Pinic at Ulu Langat Dec 8

Yesterday at Heng's place, Rum, Tomato, Ngae, me wanted to cycle from Bt 18 to Terkala and back than off to Sg Congkak for b'fast where I be cooking 'TQ's special' and Jez, Kenny, Debbie and Gerard will be waiting there but it been raining all morning and decided to cancel. Look like i have to cook for my own. Vivian sms she unable to join due to rain.
Hugo cycling alone in the rain.

This sat will do a long ride as Rum said to the airport.

btw Happy B'day to Heng & Vin

TQ

4 comments:

cRAzYtoMatOmaN-D said...

This Sat 13th Dec we ride to Bagan Lalang!

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!

Anonymous said...

icicle25800