Jun 17, 2015

Don Bosco Children Home




With the recent Earth Quake struck Sabah, the guides who were with us, their lively hood are affected for the next 3 to 6 months.

Also affected is the Don Bosco Children’s Home which most of you have been there and see the children as this is part of my charity program when I organize Mt Kinabalu.

I have rec’d numbers of calls and sms asking whether any fund raising for the guides and the children homes.

Since I will be going to Sabah on June 28th, 2015 with some of the hikers to meet the guides and the children ase Mt Kinabalu closed at the moment.

If you would like to contribute, please let me know and I will email you my account number.

As for the children’s homes, you can issue cheque payable to Don Bosco Children’s Home and pass to me. Will ask Sister Anne to issue receipt (Not Tax Deductable)

June 29, 2015, Will be meeting up with the Guides who been with us for lunch and have fellowship with them, and pass some funds and later in the day visit the Children Home.

Below is the text I rec’d from Sister Anne
====================================================================================
Good morning Tony. I'm scared for the safety of the children. There are some damages on the buildings especially downstairs. There are cracks on the walls and 2 pillars. The toilets on ground floor have gone down. I have taken some photos. I would like to whatsapp to you if you can give me your numbers. Thank you for asking. I'm dead scared.


Children from the home

No comments: